Friday, April 2, 2010

goodbye winter.

  Crazy how the first day of spring was filled with big fat fluffy snowflakes huh?  Snow & ice & bitter cold have been replaced with daffodils & rain & green green grass.  I usually love winter, but have been longing for spring since mid February when our heat went out.  I had figured that we were so close to spring that we would be fine to just wait it out for a while.  Space heaters, socks, and sweatshirts can only get you by so long.  Needless to say that I am thrilled that comfier times are in order.  I can't wait to get the yard in order so we can go shopping for garden supplies!  The strawberries we planted last summer have sprouted bright new vines, and fresh new chives have sprouted too!!  I just love seeing everything spring to life again!  What is springing up in your yard?



....................................................................hello spring.

No comments: