Friday, July 23, 2010

cuss you.

I'm tired of all the foul language I've been hearing lately.  It is so vile.  I hear beautiful girls spitting out profanities left and right all day long.  It's astounding to hear such vulgar words tumble out of their mouths so naturally.  They emphasize these poisonous words with such hatred.  It is starting to make me feel really uncomfortable.  I've been becoming more aware of my personal presence lately.  There are things about the way I present myself to others that I never thought about at all until now.  I have a lot of work to do to get to where I want to be, and I'm pretty sure cursing like a sailor won't help me present myself like the lady that I am.  Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate a good cuss word now and then.  They just lose a lot of their power if they are used all the time.  Wouldn't you agree?

No comments: