- play the guitar (not really well. just well enough to feel pretty and sweet singing songs when we're all chilling out at home with a few beers. I want a cute vintage acoustic. Nothing fancy.)
- speak french. It's a beautiful language. And it would drive my boyfriend wild.
- sew. It's a very practical skill to have. And also an extremely creative and rewarding one. I want to make quilts for my family to picnic on, mend my boyfriends favorite shorts, make clothes for my daughters dolls, de-construct and re-construct cute clothes for us girlies, make handmade gifts, and make Halloween costumes, whip up adorable plushies in a flash, and so on and sew on....
- digital scrapbooking. Have you seen the stuff you can do with things like Kitchy Digitals?! If I can learn digital scrapbooking, I'm certain that I can make my blog look exactly how I like, and easily too.
- sew on my journal pages. How do people do that?
- knit better. Anything beyond a dishrag, a potholder, a barbie blanket, or a scarf is beyond me. My boyfriend would be very happy if I could learn how to knit a beanie with an arrow on it so he can look like Eng from the Avatar cartoons. The girls have requested animals. I want to make Christmas stockings. Hmm...we'll see.
- use a digital SLR. They're so intimidating.
- use Photoshop. I'm pretty sure I would need to know it to do digital scrapbooking, and also photo editing, and blog design.
- crochet. I got a book and some hooks a few years ago. I tried it, but I didn't give it much effort. People crochet a lot of really cute things. So that would be nice to know how to do.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I want to learn.
There are so many many things I want to know how to do. Stuff like this: