So sorry I missed yesterdays thanks a lot post. Sometimes life gets in the way of your good intentions....you know how it is. So here we go....
* evenings with my family
* the massive amount of inspiration and creativity out there on the web
* recipe swaps
* cute boys that wear plaid flannel & dark denim
* homemade caramel
* christmas decorating that is coming soon!!!
1. write a list of your favorite holiday movies
2. create a christmas playlist that doesn't suck
3. try to draw or paint your pets
4. create the best thanksgiving menu ever
5. create a page around your favorite board or card game....either as a child or now.
6. journal the messy progress of craft projects in the works. document the difficult parts and the fun ones too.