Friday, November 5, 2010

day 5


Today I am thankful for:
* falling temperatures because I'm looking forward to Winter
* pretty painting ideas involving snowflakes
* lovely thoughts about Thanksgiving and Christmas
* the fact that I bought Christmas decorations and ornaments on sale last year
* my comfy bed
* being home 

prompt ideas:
- write down your wishlist
- write down gift ideas for loved ones
- paint fall leaves in your favorite (maybe even non-fall) colors
- what did you used to do as a kid that you miss? often these are simple little things that we could do as an adult that would bring the biggest smile to our faces.  brainstorm. journal them. DO them!!

I actually did a page today......here it is!


1 comment:

ckscribbles said...

I always want to nap in the middle of the day! also we are thankful for some of the same things :)

xo
Christine