Monday, January 3, 2011

new year

It's a new year.  Time for new & fresh ideas, new resolutions, new goals.  I wanted to give my blog a fresh new look to go along with the new year.  Lighter, more peaceful.  I've been allowing my resolutions and goals to bounce around in my brain for these first few days of 2011.  I'm a little overwhelmed with the planning process that's going on in my head right now.  I think if I could sum up my goals into one sort of phrase or idea, it would be, "follow through".  So many times I come up with all these fantastic ideas only to find myself scared of actually doing them, and coming up with plenty of excuses to not actually do what I intended.  It's easier not to.  It's safer staying in my own little bubble.  The thing is though, ...I'm not comfortable with that anymore.  The time has come for me to really push forward and motivate myself to chase after my dreams, however big or small.  Over the next few days, I plan on sharing with you my 2011 resolution list, my "29 before 30" list, and my blogging plans for this year.  There are lots of brave and exciting changes on the horizon, and I am so optimistic!

No comments: