Saturday, March 13, 2010

bright eyed and bushy tailed


Tears started flowing out of my eyes when I took pictures of squirrels yesterday morning.  Not because I was moved, but because the harsh early morning sunlight was too bright for my vampire eyes.  I am so proud of this photo!  I took it with my new toy, a Canon PowerShot SX120 IS.  I love this camera!  Messing around with digital SLRs in the store made me realize they were way out of my league.  Who needs a dslr when you can buy a great point and shoot camera for around $250, complete with 10.0 mega pixels and a 10x  optical zoom?! It even has sepia and black & white modes!   I haven't played around with it much, but it has already helped an amateur like me take some pretty impressive photos. I am very excited about better pictures, spring cleaning, and warmer weather.  What are you excited about?

No comments: