- I'm always tired. I could take a nap pretty much anywhere and anytime. Even immediately after lots of caffeine.
- I love caramel swirled into things....ice cream, coffee drinks, apples, cheesecake...yum. I only like the chewy caramel though....not the almost too sweet runny or grainy kind that comes in packets. Ick.
- I really want long hair. I have a hard time growing it out because I've damaged it so much. (don't bleach your hair!)
- I want to learn how to play the guitar. I want an old acoustic with a mint green strap.
- I can never commit to a decorating "style". I like a mix mash of modern retro, shabby chic, minimalist, and kitch.
- I want to start collecting old metal first aid kits. I like the red cross. And the colors are beautiful....many shades of green, black, red, and white.
- Seven is my favorite number. I think it's pretty.
- I love painting. It is really fun experimenting with colors, textures, layering, glazes, etc. The best part is cleaning up though. It's what I call a "fun mess". Watching the colors swirl down the drain mixed with soapy bubbles and dirty hands......bliss.
- I like candles that smell like food. Mostly vanilla notes. Pumpkin and Apple Cinnamon are favorites too!
- I love tea...but I don't prepare it enough because I'm too lazy. I love hot English Breakfast tea with cream & sugar, hot green tea, hot jasmine green tea, iced black tea, and iced green tea. I don't like "flavored" prepared teas. I despise fake sugar. I actually don't require sugar at all in my tea, but sometimes a tiny bit is nice.
- I still enjoy "little kid" activities like coloring books, roller skating, ice skating, bowling, lazer tag, put put golf, blowing bubbles, playing in the sand, etc.
- I like to read celebrity gossip magazines.
- I like the number 13. I like Friday the 13th. I usually have good luck that day.
- I love baking. My favorite thing to bake is cookies. My favorite cookie is chocolate chip banana walnut.
- I want to speak fluent french.
- I want to learn more about my ancestors, and visit Norway, where they were from.
- I don't like the sun. The sun doesn't like me. It burns me. I have really white vampire skin, which I love.
- I'm completely un-organized. But I'm working on it.
- I fantasize about getting married on an almost daily basis. It's ridiculous.
- I have too many clothes, but I don't think I have enough. I think it's because I don't like what I have. I buy things on sale, and then I wonder, "why do I have this?"
- I want to make time to read again.
- Every time I go into a book store or an antique market I come out with about $100 worth of things. I can't help it. That's why I don't go shopping very often.
- I want to learn how to sew. Almost all of the women in my family know how to sew except for me.
- My favorite chore is getting down on the floors and hand mopping. I don't do it very often though.
- I make my own laundry detergent. It's cheap, fun, and easy. I ran out of an ingredient though and bought All "fresh rain"....the small & mighty bottle....and I looooovvvvee how my clothes smell. When I make my own I can't smell the fragrance I add, which can be really nice.....but I miss that fresh laundry smell.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
101 things about ME. (1-25)
Everyone is doing it. So will I.