Sunday, August 1, 2010

signature


Hello Lovlies!

I was playing around with my new blog design, and somehow my signature got taken out of my code.  This is just a little test to see how my bright and shiny new one looks.  If you want a signature of your own, you should really check out My Live Signature.  It is super fun and easy.  They even have the magic to use your own handwriting!

  How to install a fancy signature to your blog posts:
  1.  Go to your dashboard. (assuming you've copied your signature html code)
  2. Click on "settings" and then on "formatting" (at the top of your screen)
  3. Scroll down to find an empty "post template"
  4. Paste your code into the post template.  Your signature will now show up in all your blog posts!

I hope you all like my new blog design.  Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Nicole....Your blog looks fantastic....I absolutely love it.......How are you? What have you been up too?