Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How to make Poloroid ornaments......


 So, I wanted to share with you an awesome ornament tutorial.  I found this tutorial for Felt Poloroid Photo Ornaments through an old blog post by Elsie.  The tutorial is found over at the KatieCupcake blog, which by the way, is super cute.  You should definitely check this one out.....these ornaments are sooooo adorable....I love them a lot.  See....

 ...aren't they just the cutest things ever?!  I for sure am planning on making some of these for my tree this year.  Go click on the tutorial link to find out how to make them for your tree.  Oh, and they would make the sweetest gifts....and would look super cute as gift tags!!!!

2 comments:

Elis said...

Those are adorable! ^_^

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Oh this is so cute! I love that you hung it with Christmas lights! Adorable :)