Friday, December 3, 2010

It's begenning to look a lot like Christmas!

On Monday, my terrific boyfriend bought me an iPhone4!!!!  So, needless to say, I've been playing with it all week.  It's been so much fun!  I got this really cute Speck case for it (the plaid is actually real fabric! eek!!) a while back at Target.  It looks like this:
There are so many apps to browse through!  Wow.  If you have an iPhone, what are some nifty apps I should know about??  I downloaded some fun games like Plock, Mega Jump, and Oven Break.  I've been using a cute food diary app called Lose It.  And I got some great sleep sounds (Relax M.) and a cool app called Cures A-Z.  Of course I had to get some fun photo apps, like Hipstamatic, Instagram, and ShakeItPhoto (which is like a Poloroid app).  Here are some of my first cell phone shots:


It's our sad little pink Christmas tree.  Actually it's quite beautiful....Here are some pretty holiday photos I took with my regular camera:
IMG_1979
IMG_1985 (2)
IMG_1988IMG_1983
IMG_1995
Much of my time these days is occupied with making things & family time.  I'm working on an advent type mini journal with my family.  I'll post about it soon!  Do you all do advent calendars?  I also signed up for Shimelles  Journal Your Christmas this year, which I can already tell I am going to have tons of fun with!!  I also signed up for Elsie's E-Course on blog improvement, which has me thinking a lot about the focus of this little blog & the direction I want to take with it......exciting!  I have so much to read and create and do....all fun!!!!!  I'm gonna go dye my hair pink now! * I'll post photos soon....stay tuned!  ;)

2 comments:

Elis said...

Cute photos! ^_^
I don't have an iPhone, but I do have an iPad. If you like games, definitely check out Pocket Frogs. At first I thought it would be dumb or boring, but I'm totally obsessed with my cute little frog collection now! There are so many really useful apps, too. To name just a few, I really like Listed for list-making, Evernote is fantastic for just about anything, and I LOVE Adobe Ideas, too. And you can't beat good old Mail for doing email. Yay! :)

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I have a i phone.. i pad.. and am an in a mac house. :)

Angry Birds.. Cut the Rope are fun games.. Also Groupon, Words with Friends, and Foursquare are all great apps.

I have the Speck case too!