Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baton of Friendship



 Sarah-Rose, over at Sezasaurus, passed along a "baton of friendship" award to me a few days ago!!  I'm always a few days behind on these things, because they are such a time consuming post, but so much fun.....I am truly honored!!  You should definitely check out her blog by clicking on the link above....she has a ton of great recipes you should look at!  Thank you so much Sarah-Rose!  Now, I must pass the award along to a few of my current/future blog pals.....


Brina from Rose Colored Glasses
Elis from Zomboid
Amy from LunieBin
cheray from Hello Starlight
Heather Dawn from Heather Dawn
Heather from Scraps of Me
Wicked Snicket from Cackle and Prance


If you are on this list, please answer the questions below on your own blog, and pass the award along as well.  This is a fun way to get to know each other, while also letting your blog readers about other great blogs, & getting potential new readers yourself!!!  Have fun.





what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Paleontologist.

what were your favorite cartoons?
The Smurfs, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, My Little Ponies, Scooby Doo, Garfield, Heathcliff, anything Peanuts, The Little Mermaid, Looney Tunes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Inspector Gadget, Pound Puppies, Muppet Babies.
 
favorite childhood game?
Sardines.  It's a variation of hide & go seek.  One person hides, and then everyone has to go find that one person.  If you find them, you hide with them.  The last person to find the "sardines" was the loser.




most favorite Birthday?
My parents made sure every birthday was special.  My birthday is on December 12, which is close to Christmas.  They made sure to pay attention to the details.....not a single present from them was wrapped in Christmas paper...all in something girly & birthday like.  We didn't even put up our tree until the day after my birthday!  My mom made all my cakes, and even made cupcakes or cookies for my class at school.  I always had a party, usually at home, and invited all my friends and had a great time.



something you have always wanted to do, but haven't done yet?

Move out of Missouri
what was your first love?
My blankie.


first musical idol?
Madonna

favorite gift?
 Art supplies.
if a theme song played for you everywhere you went, what would it be?
"All I have to do is dream" by the Everly Brothers, because I'm always day dreaming.


favorite city to visit?

Anywhere where there is something fun to do, it isn't too hot or too crowded, and is really cute & clean is my favorite city to visit.  I actually don't really like cities, I like towns.


*****sorry if my text size/boldness/font type is all weird in this post.....I copied and pasted the questions into my own blog, then changed the answers to my own....it went all strange on me...guess that's what I get for being lazy.         :)

4 comments:

heather dawn said...

ooh!!! thank you *hugs* this is my 2nd blog award and it makes me so happy!!! thank you A TON you are so sweet!

I love that your parents made your birthday special even though it was in December! So sweet that they waited to put up the tree!!

I'll get my post up SOON! Thank you again and again!!

Elis said...

Yay! I'm so excited! :D
Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm gonna go do my post right now! :)

P.S.
LOVE your page background, it's gorgeous! :)

Jamie said...

Aww thank you so much!! I have never heard of that game sardines but it sounds so fun!! We played a lot of TV tag growing up, haha!

wickedsnicket said...

Yay! This is my first blog award ever :D Thank you so much! I haven't been able to post lately so I can't tell you how much this makes my day!! Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!