Friday, November 12, 2010

day 12...


Good morning bloggers!!
Here I am bright eyed and bushy tailed to bring you fresh ideas!!

First, I wanted to share a page I did in my sketchbook project journal.  You can find out more about this project in the link over in the sidebar.  Oh I love this page so much!  Here it is:
Isn't it just the cutest thing?!

Today I am thankful for:
* my hair getting longer
* my daughters getting converse (thanks mom!)
* all the homemade Christmas tutorials, recipes, and inspiration I am sure to find in blogland
* vanilla candle scent that wafts over to me even when unlit

Prompts....
1. If you could own your own shop what kind of shop would it be?  A cupcake shop, candy store, diner, bakery, coffee shop, yarn shop, scrapbook store, vintage shop?? Plan out the name, the goods, the color scheme, uniforms.  Have fun planning and dreaming.  It might even get so complex that you start thinking about making it a reality!
2. Plan out your dream wedding.  I am always daydreaming about these things.  Like all. The. Time.  It's such a fun little fantasy.  Buy a bridal magazine, and check out hip wedding blogs & sites.  One of my favorites is OnceWed.com!
3. Do you long after a little collection? Vintage dresses or Blythe dolls perhaps??  Plan out what you are in the market for.  What colors do you want?  Plan outfits out & think about names.  Clear a special place in your home for your future collection.  Draw out your detailed fantasy collection.
4. Dedicate a page to your favorite & future tattoos (or hypothetical ones).

By the way....can you believe we're already almost half way through November????!  I feel like Halloween just happened yesterday!

No comments: