Saturday, November 13, 2010

happy holidays.

Good morning & happy Saturday.  The next few months will be full of blog posts because there is SO much to share!!  I gotta go to work today, but maybe tonight or tomorrow morning I plan on posting lots and lots of links to fantastic recipes, d.i.y. present ideas, crafts for a pretty holiday home, and lots of other fun things.  Some of these I have in my head just waiting to share with you, but for others,  I want to search the web for all kinds of fun holiday things like:

* gingerbread *  rock candy * homemade alcohol * ornaments * stocking stuffers * advent calendars * candle recipes * soap recipes * sugar cookie recipes * homemade recipe books * holiday journals * diy ice skating rink * homemade stockings * marshmallows * gingerbread house ideas * lump of coal soap * perfect holiday movie list * hot cocoa recipes * snowman kit tutorial *  vintage etsy finds * diy holiday photo tutorial * thanksgiving recipes * caramel corn *  felt garlands * tree skirts *  dog & cat toys and treats * Christmas light inspiration * inside holiday display ideas * gift tags * homemade toys * diy bath & body recipes * favorite holiday traditions * the history of Thanksgiving * The history of Christmas * magic of snow * Christmas stories * World holiday celebrations * New Years traditions * Resolutions * favorite Christmas music *  holiday hair tutorials * wishlists * how to avoid holiday crowds * how to stay positive during the holiday season * diy giftwrap *


....and so so so SO much more!!  Plus, I plan on doing my first blog giveaway for New Years.  I started blogging in January so I thought it would be the perfect time to do a giveaway.  It is my first one, but I really plan on spoiling my readers so stay tuned!   ;)


No comments: