Saturday, November 13, 2010
Today I am thankful for:
* Milton and Arianne
* cute puppies ( I'm still in love)
* sweet potato fries
* Gabriel Iglesias
* "monster high coffin" in google search/ blogs brings up my blog as the #6 listing!!
- grab a random notebook. Write 3 pages of whatever pops into your thoughts. Anything. Everything. Don't think about it.......just write. Now, read what you wrote. Does anything stand out to you? Journal it.
- base your page around a photo. Pull your color choices from colors you see in the picture.
- Write down everything that you are thankful for regarding yourself. Do you have strong legs? A great smile? Perfect vision? Shiny hair? Cute toes? Hopefully this page will make you feel better about yourself. We are surrounded constantly with negative thoughts. I usually feel so down on myself thinking about what I can improve. I think we should flip it. Loving yourself feels so much better!
Nite nite pals.